Credit goes to owners

Monday, January 3, 2011

'Till I Hear You Sing

Remember back September 28, 2010 when I posted my love for Ramin Karmiloo and how I wished I could see him perform as the Phantom in either The Phantom of the Opera or Love Never Dies? Well, I was just getting into my Phantom phase again and I just wanted to remind you guys how awsome Ramin is at singing, seriously.





Ramin Karimloo will melt your heart with 'Till I Hear You Sing' from Love Never Dies.



And sometimes at night time
I dream that you are there
But wake holding nothing but the empty air

And years come, and years go
Time runs dry
Still I ache down to the core
My broken soul
Can’t be alive and whole
Till I hear you sing once more


I found this performance live and even then he is amazing!


If you have any Broadway/theater actors you enjoy feel free to share! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment