Credit goes to owners

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Glee Episode Review


Opinions of 2x12 "Silly Love Songs"

I liked this episode because of the characters monologues throughout the episode.
Blaine and Kurt can't get any more adorable. I thought Blaine was going to perform to Kurt, but the GAP guy, seriously. They know each others coffee orders!<3
Lauren and Puck are just too funny together. As much as Lauren puts Puck down, he still wants to be with her. I want to see more of them together.

Lauren: I need to be wooed
Puck: Damn


Tina breaking out during her love song to Mike so HILARIOUS!

I liked Mike and Artie's "Pretty Young Thing"

I don't know if I've mentioned this before but The Warbles perfomances I've always LOVED!

Best one!
"Teenage Dream"


"Hey Soul Sister"


"Bills Bills Bills" (This had nothing to do with the storyline, but they always blow my mind)


"When I Get You Alone"


"Silly Love Songs"

Next Week

"Comeback" - Rachel tries to launch a comeback into the McKinley High social stratosphere with a little help from Brittany. Meanwhile, Sam starts a tribute band.

No comments:

Post a Comment