Credit goes to owners

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

'Love Never Dies' New Cast


If you read my blog then you know how much I'm in love with Love Never Dies even if I haven't seen the show yet. But the music, to me, is fantastic! I love it<3
But with the show running for almost two years now, the main roles of Christine (Sierra Boggess) and The Phantom (Ramin Karimloo) have been replaced for upcoming shows.
I knew it was bound to happen, but I really, really wanted to watch Sierra and Ramin play the characters if I ever got the chance to see the play.

They released a video with the newest cast members. I have no complaint about the actress for Christine, but the one for the Phantom is well, how to put it, not as good as Ramin. I know I sound biased, but listening to Ramin on the soundtrack is just . . . mind blowing. His voice is too good and flows perfect, and the new one is more smother and less seductive like Ramin's.

Now this doesn't mean that both Sierra and Ramin could play Christine and Erik on the broadway production. So all the NYC people anxiously waiting for Spring for the opening of Love Never Dies on Broadway, you guys might be the lucky people who get to see, at least, Sierra as Christine in the Broadway production before it reaches me in Los Angeles.

See the newest cast members:


Now, one of my dreams would come true if Ramin plays the Phantom in the Love Never Dies movie, if there ever is going to be one. Ramin played Christine's father, Gustave, in The Phantom of the Opera movie.

What do you think about the new cast members? Would you like to see Ramin in the LND movie? Leave your thoughts in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment