Credit goes to owners

Monday, March 28, 2011

Musicals Overall

As you know last week on Tuesday I finally got to see WICKED! And all I can tell you is, I LOVED IT! "Defying Gravity" was by far my favorite, it was so emotional, funny, and suspenseful. I wish I could go back and see it for a second time.

Now, I know about a month ago I posted this blog post thinking it was the new Love Never Dies cast and I stand to correct myself that it was the Christine and Phantom for the Australian 'Love Never Dies'. Sorry, and now to look for the curtain call with the original Love Never Dies cast that took place at the Adelphi Theater in the West End on March 5th, 2011.


And now, as you followers might know that Ramin Karimloo has become one of my favorite theater performers and I finally found footage of him as the Phantom in the London production of The Phantom of the Opera. I really wish I could meet Ramin one day in the near future if he comes to any location with any production in California.


As for now I should just suffice with the soundtracks, videos, and pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment